terça-feira, 10 de maio de 2011

Hello from Miami!

For the longest time I have wanted to post my work here but have always felt very intimidated because of the language barrier. Ana Vitoria convinced me that she had the best fans in the world (as well as designers) so I decided to give it a try. :)

This month the designers have been showcasing their amazing talent using the Lazy Summer line by 3 Bugs in a Rug. If you have yet to see this line, you need to rush over to Papperie and purchase it. It is the most adorable combination of colors and elements! :)

Here is the layout I created using this line:


I love using the actual papers as embellishments, and this paper was perfect for that! :) The tree, the apples, the flowers, sun, and butterflies, are all from different papers in the collection. Even the grass was drawn unto the paper and then cut out. When you cannot afford to get all the embellies, think of ways you can create your own using the papers.. :)

Thanks for looking!

Love in Christ,

Nana

4 comentários: